- Provides advice to clients on procurement matters. Coaches’ clients on relevant processes (i.e. Proposals, Purchase Order, Quotation & Clients Certificates) to ensure clients requests are met, and to ensure procurement processes are perceived by clients & suppliers as fair, open and ethical;
- Responsible for contractual agreements, resolves any problems that arise, performs post contract evaluations, creates and maintains procurement records.
- Contract (Various: including formal, short form and annual contracts) – drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution; nondisclosure agreement, sub-contracts, consulting agreements, licensing agreements, master agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions.
- Responsible for the process of renewal and certificates purchase for clients.
- Responsible and assisting for tender submission.
- Preparation, recording and maintaining files (filing & database) of Purchase Requisition, Quotations, Invoicing, Services Forms, Acceptance Form, Tender Submission, Agreement and related documents.
- Degree in Business Studies Administration, Management or related qualifications.
- Good knowledge in office administration, purchasing operations, internal controls of inventories/assets management and maintaining service contract.
- Preferably with 1 year’ or above of related experience
- Computer literate, good written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines & able to carry out any other duties assigned by management.
- Ability to work under pressure and work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment