Provide students opportunities to gain actual professional experience and exposure in Information Technology industry. Candidates will be trained to develop their employability via on-job training.
- Participate in developing and maintaining software application.
- Involve in providing technical assistance, troubleshoot and solve software issues.
- Perform testing for web-based and non-web-based systems.
- Prepare and update software application related documentation.
- Assist in any other testing relevant duties assigned by the immediate superior.
- Must possess or currently pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Basic programming concept, database concept.
- Preferred skill(s): Java, SQL.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Internship position(s) with duration minimum 3 months and above.