- Participate as part of the team in application development life cycle.
- Required to develop and support in-house products.
- Produce technical and development documentation (Program, Functional and User Specifications).
- Assist in system design and program specification analysis.
- Maintain knowledge of coding methods, operational requirements and standard programming languages.
- Assist in system installation and deployment.
- Provide effective maintenance and support services to the clients using in-house products.
- Be highly responsive to the dynamic nature of the Company’s business environment and possess ability to respond promptly against any critical issues relating to the Company’s supported systems at all times.
- To research on new technologies to create more innovative products.
- Must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Science or Engineering.
- Operating System: AIX, Linux, HP Non-Stop, SUN, Windows.
- Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, COBOL.
- Database: DB2, Oracle, MS/SQL.
- Experience with Java and/or exposure in Banking System will be added advantage(s).
- Thorough knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Fresh IT graduates are encouraged to apply.