- Review user requirement, quality specification and technical design documents to understand what needs to be tested.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test-plan, test scripts and test-cases.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as test data, data validation and automated scripts.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional design specifications and requirements.
- Coordinate testing activities with end user and developer.
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Assist QA Manager to implement quality management processes for software products/services.
- Conduct training on in-house products to client and support client whenever needed.
- Must possess at least Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge of testing methodology and principles.
- Familiar with any automated software testing tools would be an added advantageous.
- Good documentation skill.
- Moderate travelling is expected.
- Preferably junior executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Fresh IT graduates are also encouraged to apply.