As an IT Project Coordinator at Finexus Sdn Bhd, you will be responsible for a crucial role in ensuring the successful planning, execution, and completion of IT projects. This role involves coordinating various project activities, communicating with stakeholders, tracking project progress, and assisting project managers in achieving project objectives.
Join our Project management Team, report to the Head of the project management team and enjoy the opportunity to create aesthetically pleasing and effective designs that balance creativity with practicality.
- Tracking project schedules and deadlines.
- Managing project changes, ensuring changes to the project baseline are managed through change requests, and considering all impacts.
- Brainstorming solutions and overseeing deliverables.
- Collaborating with IT development specialists to achieve target specifications with optimal results and quality.
- Effectively, accurately, and timely communicating project information to clients and the project team.
- Preparing, maintaining, and organizing project documentation.
- Reviewing and ensuring document maintenance and quality control.
- Identifying and mitigating risks, tracking issues, and strategizing solutions.
- Handling project matters, including quality, performance, man-day negotiation, issue action plans, and delivery.
- Preparing project progress presentation decks and required progress trackers, and conducting presentations.
- Managing meeting schedules, setup, and meeting minutes.
- Chairing regular work meetings, motivating team members, and managing conflicts and crises if any.
- Coordinating, managing, and escalating sub-contractor issues and quotations.
- Ensuring consistent application of PMO practices, approaches, and governance processes.
- Assisting the QA Manager in implementing quality management processes for software products/services.
- Coordinating and involving in other tasks such as project/change request audits and compliance assessments.
- IT Degree holder.
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience in IT project coordination from conception to delivery is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, with excellent written and verbal skills in the English language.
- Ability to establish priorities and multitask efficiently in a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong team player with good communication skills, time management skills, and the ability to facilitate resources across departments to ensure timely compilation of deliverables.
- Proficiency in documentation management.
- Ability to use project management tools is an added advantage.
- Punctual, responsible, possessing a positive mindset, accuracy, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
WHY JOIN US?
- Fast-Track Promotion: Don’t stay stagnant. We recognize talent and provide accelerated career growth opportunities.
- Innovative Environment: Work in a place where new ideas thrive.
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a rewarding salary and benefits.
- Collaborative Culture: Join a team that values unity and respect.
- Impactful Work: Contribute directly to our success and make a difference.
- Employee Recognition: We see your hard work and ensure it’s celebrated.