- Overseeing overall development, implementation and maintenance of security systems within the organization.
- Work closely with all levels of the organization to ensure the level of security is in line with the security and organizational risk management policies.
- Coordinate with IT and Application team with regards to technical considerations (user rights/privileges, system access) and thus, ensuring proper implementation and provide on- going support of all security operations.
- Responsible to evaluate existing systems and procedures, and subsequently make recommendations for improvements should the need arise.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technology field.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN/TCP/IP Network/Firewall/IPS, Unix system (HP-UX/AIX/Solaris/RHEL) and web/legacy application/network programming is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of penetration testing tools, network tracing tools (WireShark, Ethereal), application and database security is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Have and eye for detail and a no compromise attitude when it comes to matters related to security.
- A strong drive to constantly keep oneself updated with the latest security threats, best practices and issues.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.