ABOUT THE ROLE
Finexus frontend team is looking for an experienced developer to accelerate our next generation of fintech apps. You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop web & mobile apps that will impact tens of thousands of merchants & Finexus Cards users on our Kayaaku platform.
- Build B2B apps for our agent partners.
- Design and develop our next generation banking and reporting applications that power dozens of banks in ASEAN
As an experienced member of the team, you will have access to opportunities that boost your career:
- Opportunity to mentor new grads and interns on the team.
- Leadership opportunities as a technical lead
- Cross-functional opportunities, working to liaison between technical and business stakeholders
- Project management opportunities in helping run and manage the team’s roadmap.
- Design & implement new app features (Kayaaku and other apps) based on proposals from business stakeholders
- Design and implement automated tests for our applications, providing detailed guidelines to QA & BA
- Write and review technical design documents.
- Write high quality written documentation for all features and development processes you work on.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Participate in code reviews
- Diagnose and fix bugs with high quality solutions.
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers, and software engineers to understand user needs and deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Mentor junior engineers and interns.
- Interview new members of the team.
- 2+ years of experience as a front-end or full-stack developer (including internships)
- Experience in some of the following technologies & frameworks: React Native, React, Typescript, Firebase, Apollo Client and Server
- Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Software, Computer Engineering, Applied Sciences, Mathematics, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with Agile software development methods