A Corporate Client Officer is responsible for providing assistance and support to clients or customers of a company. Their primary role is to ensure client satisfaction by addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and providing guidance or information about products or services.
Join our Corporate Client Team, report to the Head of the Corporate Client team, and enjoy the opportunity to manage and develop relationships with corporate clients to ensure their needs are met and to promote the organization’s products or services.
- To support and respond efficiently to the company’s business operations and client needs.
- Provide advice and guidance to clients on procurement matters and coach them on relevant processes (i.e., proposals, purchase orders, quotations, and client certificates) to ensure client needs are met and procurement processes are perceived as fair, open, and ethical by clients and suppliers.
- Manage contractual agreements, resolve any problems that arise, conduct post-contract evaluations, and maintain procurement records.
- Oversee the process of renewing and purchasing certificates for clients.
- Assist in tender submissions.
- Prepare, record, and maintain files (filing and database) for purchase requisitions, quotations, invoicing, service forms, acceptance forms, tender submissions, agreements, and related documents.
- Handle additional management/administrative tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Knowledge or a background in law is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in contract drafting, office administration, purchasing operations, internal controls of inventories/assets management, and maintaining service contracts.
- Preferably with a minimum of 1 year and above experience in a related field.
- Computer literate with good written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines, and capable of carrying out any other duties assigned by management.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a demanding and rapidly changing environment.
WHY JOIN US?
- Fast-Track Promotion: Don’t stay stagnant. We recognize talent and provide accelerated career growth opportunities.
- Innovative Environment: Work in a place where new ideas thrive.
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a rewarding salary and benefits.
- Collaborative Culture: Join a team that values unity and respect.
- Impactful Work: Contribute directly to our success and make a difference.
- Employee Recognition: We see your hard work and ensure it’s celebrated.