Provide students opportunities to gain actual professional experience and exposure in Information Technology industry. Candidates will be trained to develop their employability via on-job training.
- Ensure settlement with Card Association is done correctly and promptly on a daily basis
- Performing daily financial transactions such as identifying, verifying and posting of transactions
- Prepare periodical reports such as monthly and quarterly for the management, clients and card associations and regulators
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance or related discipline
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Internship duration minimum 3 months and above